Wednesday 29 December 2010

Best Of ASOS Beauty Sale

Working the days in between Christmas and New Year is a weird experience - its sort of like being in limbo. Everyone is still in a Christmassy mood, and there's hardly any work to do. In a way, it's nice to get back into a rountine, but at the same time I still want to be a home in my jammies watching rubbish telly.
I've been browsing the ASOS sale again, the beauty sale is usually pretty good and I've put loads of things in my basket...sadly I can't afford it all, even at sale prices so i'll probably only go for 1 or 2 lovely items.
These are my top 10 choices so far:

 
 Beautilicious Travel Set NOW 
£4.80
Travel set by Beautilicious. Featuring a strawberry shake bath milk, creamy vanilla cheesecake body lotion and a strawberry shake shower cream in a striped cosmetic bag with a frill trim.
 Beautilicious Mini Pamper Set Treats Trio 
NOW £2.40
Mini Pamper set by Beautilicious, including: 50g soap, 50ml shower cream and 50ml body butter.
These are the kinds of products I would buy just for the price, and the fact that they look so pretty!
 Bourjois ASOS Exclusive Limited Edition Vintage Blusher - Rose Petal 
NOW £5.25
 Bourjois ASOS Exclusive Limited Edition Vintage Blusher - Peach Glow 
NOW £5.25
 Bourjois ASOS Exclusive Limited Edition Vintage Blusher - Love at First Sight 
NOW £5.25

I am a total Bourjours addict, and these limited edition pots are so beautiful! I doubt I will buy all three as I own a few of their blush pots already, but I am serverely tempted by Rose Petal.
 Eyeko Magic Bronzer Blush
NOW £3.75 
Magic bronzer blush by Eyeko. Double baked blended, finely milled powder powder with a brush applicator available in three shades.
 Eyeko NEW Fat Balm SPF 15
NOW £3.90 
Fat Balm cheek and lip tint by Eyeko. Featuring roll up tinted balm, infused with light reflecting particles, moisturising Jojoba oil and added SPF15.

I've never used Eyeko before, but these products look just adorable, and for the prices, how can I not?!
 Soap & Glory Glam Packed
NOW £14.00
With four quick fixers that deliver gorgeous-guaranteed - this gift box is absolutely…Glam Packed™ A gorgeous cosmetic gift-box.

I can't get enough of Soap and Glory, and if I didn't get loads of their stuff for Christmas I would be purchasing this right now.
 Illamasqua Limited Edition Diamante Lashes
NOW £17.50 
Limited edition diamante eyelashes by Illamasqua. Featuring dramatic long length design with diamante embellishment.
I've included these just becuase they look amazing! I always buy fairly cheap lashes because I'm not great at putting them on and usually only get one wear out of them. I definatley couldn't justify a pair for £17.50, however much I want to wear them!
 
Bliss At Home Oxygen Blast
NOW £34.75
Oxygen Blast kit by Bliss. Featuring a three step treatment for an energizing facial, including the triple oxygen instant energizing mask to brighten dull tried skin, one triple oxygen eye mask and triple oxygen and c energizing face cream.

I've included this as another fantasy buy - if I want a facial, I'll go and book one, but...sometimes don't you just wake up with dull, tired skin? This sounds like a perfect pick me up, and at £34, is actually a bargain as it has been reduced from £58.

I'm going now to whittle down my basket and try not to spend a fortune!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...