Wednesday 5 January 2011

A Little Bit About Me


I thought I'd let you know a bit about me! I borrowed this little survery from Cupcakes and Cherries.

My blog name - Look! Flying Monkeys! - is a joke that me and my boyfriend have and I thought it would be funny to name my blog after it, even though it doesn't have anything to do with what I write about!

My actual name is Leah. If you pronounce it correctly the first time I'll be happy :-)

My boyfriend calls me Muffin. Or Monkey Pants. There are many more but I'm not saying!

I love photography and I keep a seperate blog for my photos here. I love going to the gym, reading magazines/books, baking cupcakes and muffins, shopping, cooking. 

At the moment my job title is Web Designer. Essentially I create emails for an online clothing company - at the end of the month I am changing my place of work - but I will still be doing the same thing. I'm going to be working for a small jewelley company which I am excited about.

Ideally I would love to be a photographer! I didn't really realise this until after University, but I'm aiming to start an Open University course in the Summer and get re-qualified. I'd love to be a wedding/events photographer and I'm so ready to start working my bum off to get there.

I love nothing more than coming home, taking every last scrap of makeup off, putting my lounge pants on and watching rubbish tv. Putting makeup on is lovely, but nothing beats that fresh, clean feeling.

Singing in the car is probably my most embarrassing thing I do; I only do it when I'm by myself though!

Graduating from University and getting a job within a couple months of leaving is one of my proudest achievements. I'm also proud that I regularly go to the gym even though after some of the classes I do I can hardly walk for days!

I like the fact that even though I'm quite shy and quiet, I don't let it get in the way of doing what I want to do, for example, going on many job interviews, taking classes/courses on my own because I can't find anyone to do them with me!

If I could change anything about myself I wouldn't be so hung up on what I weigh and how I look - I'm just never happy it seems!

If I could have anything in the world I would want just everything that I have now :-)  And longer hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...