Wednesday 19 January 2011

Nail Wraps - Part One

Look what came in the post today!

Furry Cheetah and Pink Velvet Leopard

I purchased these nails wraps over a week ago in the ASOS beauty sale for £3.50 each, and today they finally arrived, much to my excitement!

Each pack contains 24 nail wraps for both hands and toes but I think for now I'll just keep them on my hands - the weather isn't warm enough for me to bare my toes yet!
The back of the packet gives step by step instructions and they don't seem too difficult so hopefully I won't make a complete mess of it.

These are still available at ASOS, however they are back to full price which is £6.65 and there are a lot more to chose from such as lace and fashion print - the lace has caught my eye, it's definitatey a different look to be rocking.

Unfortunatley I just don't have the time to sit and apply these tonight so keep an eye out for part two which will include a review - out of the two packs I have bought the furry cheetah is my least favourite so I will probably start with that one just to get the practise - I don't want to ruin the oh so adorable pink velvet leopard print!

Have you used nail wraps yet? If so, what's your verdict?

4 comments:

  1. I'll definitely be watching out for your next post then because I want to know if its easy and how long it actually lasts for :) xx

    D

    http://milkandlotsofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment!
    You blog is amazing love <3
    I love how you did your nails! I'm wayyy to lazy to bother haha
    Following you!
    Follow me too?
    http://cutenerdglasses.blogspot.com/
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently you can get nail wraps in Primark now which look just like the metallic minx! I haven't tried them but you should check them out :) love your blog btw! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think MINX nail designs is brilliant, it is shiny and doesn't need drying time, just apply to your nails and shape it to fit your nails in enough, it can make your nails beautiful for a long time. Very good. like it so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...