Sunday 30 January 2011

Sunday Nails - Hello Kitty


I've been browsing a lot of nail art sites this weeks and Hello Kitty seems to be a really popular theme!


I used No7 Stay Perfect nail polish in Milan on my ring finger and No7 Stay Perfect nail polish in Crystal Lilac on the rest of my nails.

Crystal Lilac and Milan

In the week I purchased two sets of nail art transfers from this seller on Ebay at £1.60 for each strip of twenty.


They come in 3 sizes to fit your thumb, middle and little finger and they are so easy to use - all you have to do is trim your chosen transfer down, hold it in water for 30 seconds then slide it off the backing and place it on your nail. I painted a thin layer of clear polish on my nails to make sure the transfer stuck, and then another layer over the top to seal it on securely.

And there you have it, super cute Hello Kitty nails!


I hope you are all having a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. aww thats so cute i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, looks really good, the transfers really stand out against the pink base. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww they look so cute! I love hello kitty :) I really love the milan nail polish, very pretty

    www.daintymakeup.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look sooooooo cute ^^
    visited the e-bay shop,and has some really nice nail stickers..the black bows you have,
    gorgeous..
    going to buy some for myself :3
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lenia Monday - I'm glad you like them, which ones are you going to buy? I love all the stickers in the ebay shop, have you seen the Little Mermaid ones? I need them in my life!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...