Friday 18 March 2011

Bubblegum Pink

Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Lipstick in Bubblegum 
£2.99

I don't think I've bought anything from Collection 2000 since I was in secondary school and I used their liquid liners to paint tattoo's on myself...yeah, I was cool! Their packaging seems to have been greatly improved since I was fourteen though and it looks so much more pretty and appealing.

I nipped into Boots on my lunch hour to check out some lippies. I've always been a sheer or toned down lipstick kinda gal, but I want to be a bit more daring! I'm going out tomorrow night so I wanted something bright to wear on my lips. It's a week before pay day so I also wanted something fairly cheap. I browsed reds, corals and pinks and finally settled for a very full on pink! It certainly wasn't the brightest pink they had, but it was definitely one of the top three - pink shock and sweet tart were the other contenders but I will save them for a later date.


Eager as always, I rushed straight back to work and applied it right away.
I do remember owing some of their lipsticks as a young teenager and I remember it being quite dry, so I was really pleasantly surprised to discover how lush and creamy this is! It applies like a dream and the colour is so pigmented - it's fair to say I am in love with this lipstick and I'm looking forward to wearing it out tomorrow night!


What do you think of Bubblegum Pink?

10 comments:

  1. uh..i'm going to Tesco soon, and i'm gonna pick this up!! haha this is an awesome colour, i'm sure Tesco has a collection 2000 stand

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love barbie pink lipsticks! Collection 2000 are pretty good for the price now, I have a few bits and peices from them, they are a good brand to buy if you're trying out something new and don't want to spend too much incase you don't like it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's so pretty! It looks great on you, very girlie. I wish I could pull off bubble gum pinks, but they tend to just look really peptobismol-y against my skin :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, will need to check this out!

    I nominated you for a wee blog award!

    http://nude-obsession.blogspot.com/2011/03/look-what-i-got.html

    Stacey

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a bit to bright for me

    http://beaufashionxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks absolutely gorgeous love, I so need to check it out- I hear there foundations are actually worth a bash too!

    have a great night out

    Bxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heya hun, Ive given you an award, please view it here: http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/2011/03/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a beautiful shade :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this!!!

    Danniella

    http://2matesandablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...