Sunday 20 March 2011

Hangover Face

Hangover Sunday's are usually spent sat in my dressing gown on the sofa drinking Diet Coke and watching the repeat of Take Me Out - this always involves little to no makeup and pretty questionable hair.
Today however I had to actually get properly dressed to go down the pub to watch the football with the boy and his friends. I don't do it very often but today it was nice, seeing as the weather is more bearable to go out in. I didn't have time last night to take a photo of my makeup (I give myself three hours to get ready and it still turns into a mad rush) so I thought I'd show you today's makeup instead.


Face:
Mac Prep & Prime
Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation in Rose Clair
No7 Quick Cover Concealer in Medium
17 Instant Glow Bronzing Pearls
Bourjour Blush in Rose D'or

Eyes:
No7 Stay Perfect Eyeliner in Chainmail
Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black
Benefit Bad Girl Eye Pencil in Black
No7 Beautiful Brows Pencil in Brown

Lips:
Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Lipstick in Bubblegum

How has everyone's weekend been?


8 comments:

  1. That's your hangover face??\
    I'm so jealous!!

    Pretty :) I love that Clinique mascara, im still using up my tester but I think i'll need to buy the full sized version soon!

    Linsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rachel - Thank you!

    @smoosh-kissxx - Don't be jealous, I have about an inch of makeup on! It doesn't look so good underneath haha! Mines a tester too, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I have mascara on today and that's in. lazy much? ive only been out the house once to walk the dog :P


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky you have a super white skin.. so the pink lipstick look good on you! very pretty.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe I should give myself three hours to get ready as well. I only ever give myself like an hour and a half and it usually goes over that by an hour anyway!
    You look so pretty! That lipstick looks really pretty on you and that blush is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That lipstick and blush combo is gorgeous! You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Prettyinthedesert - Thank you! I could set aside an etire day and still manage to be late haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...