Thursday 31 March 2011

No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow Island Sea Swatch

This is just a really quick post to show the No7 eyeshadow from this post, as requested by Gemma from peachesxo
You'll have to excuse my shoddy eyeliner skills, I applied it all in a bit of a rush, as you can see!
The colour is a lovely sea green - it's not something I ever would have chosen for myself but I'm really glad I have it; I will definitely be wearing this a lot over the coming months!

Products used:
MAC Prep & Prime
No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in Island Sea
Bourjois Liner Feutre in Noir
No7 Lash 360 Mascara in Black

3 comments:

  1. omg I love this colour, have to get it xxx
    http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its such a great shade for summer :)
    And your eyeliner skills are good ;) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...