Tuesday 15 March 2011

Vitamin E Moisturisers For Dry Skin


I've had to take the day off work because of my cold and my poor skin is suffering badly. It feels dry and congested and my regular cleanser is just too harsh at the moment. I've been moisturising at night but still waking up with dry patches in the morning - luckily I remembered that I have these Vitamin E products from the Body Shop. They were presents last year but they hardly got used but I've been so glad of them today!

Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask 100ml
£11.00
This mask 'helps restore skin's optimum moisture level.' I applied this mask for ten minutes this morning before gently wiping it off with a muslin cloth. After only one use it has made all the difference and the dry patches around my chin and on my cheeks have gone. It doesn't leave my skin greasy and it's not matte either - just somewhere in between and it feels a lot less tight.

Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Cleanser 200ml
£7.00
This cleanser is just lovely. It 'leaves your skin clean, soft and supple.' I have avoided using cleansers like this in the past because I don't feel they are effective as facial scrubs, but today I was desperate! The cleanser is not too thick and it's incredible creamy. I massaged it into my face and it did sting a little bit because my skin was so tight. After I rinsed it off I have to say I was surprised at how clean my skin felt. It also felt a lot softer to touch.

I think I'll continue to use these products until my cold has cleared up - they are both very gentle and effective and I'm so glad I have them! They might seem a bit pricey but a little goes a long way and they work after just one use; definitely worth the money.

I'm going to spend the rest of the day drinking plenty of hot tea and playing with my new BlackBerry!

4 comments:

  1. This may sound weird but it looks like it smells nice :)


    http://beaufashionxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Beau Fashion - That's not weird, it smells lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also currently struggling with super dry skin but that's mainly due to eczema. There's not a lot I can do about it )=

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried the face mist from the Vitamin E range and loved it! I love the Rose scent they have :)

    Enter my giveaway if you would like:
    http://danceofthegods.blogspot.com/2011/03/giveaway-100-followers.html

    Charlene xxxx
    A Cosmetic Affair

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...