Saturday 4 June 2011

Lily Lolo Mineral Blusher

 Lily Lolo Mineral Blusher in Candy Girl and Juicy Peach 3g £7.29 each

I bought these on a whim after seeing them in the beauty section of More magazine and I'm glad I did because they are so lovely!

I chose Candy Girl which is described as "a lovely shimmery, pale pink mineral blush" and Juicy Peach which is described as "a delicious creamy matte peach mineral blush".

The descriptions are both pretty accurate; you can see the shimmery-ness of the pink blush in my swatch. They are both creamy and lightweight to apply and you only need the smallest amount to get a really nice pop of colour so these will last a while.

These are ever so slightly cheaper than the Bourjois Little Round Pots and you get .5g more of product, so definite value for money there!

The little sifter pots are so cute - it's a pleasure to have them displayed on my dressing table. 

Lily Lolo also sell a variety of mineral foundations, bronzers, eyeshadows and concealers - some of which can be purchased as sample sizes for a mere £1.29 - ideal if you've never tried mineral before and don't want to fork out for something that may not work for you!

Lily Lolo can be found here.

Have you used this brand before? What do you think of mineral makeup?


3 comments:

  1. I really want to try some Lily Lolo but these blushes look a bit too shimmery for me, I think I'll get the mineral foundation :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the pigmentation of mineral makeup but sometimes i find them too messy to use :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both really pretty colours! I've never heard of that brand before, so I'm going to check it out now! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...